Unique Local Experiences
Billy and Ronel have been locals in the area for over 20 years, know every beautiful corner of this coastline intimately and love sharing the knowledge and love for this unique wonderland with our guests at Nomad’s Land.
Spend time with us and Explore the area like a local!
Our lives are filled with fishing, diving, spearfishing, hiking, kayaking, frogging, photography, bird-watching, surfing, sandboarding and exploring all things beautiful and interesting. We love to forage for wild edibles in nature – especially seafood in the rock pools and will teach you all the necessary tips to prepare and cook a feast with the harvest.
We keep our own bee hives and will teach you all there is to know about beekeeping – you can even help us harvest honey if you visit when the hives are full.
We grow organic strawberries, blackberries and other fruit, vegetables and herbs. You can help us harvest, pack, preserve and bottle the products that we use in our food or you can just hang out with us at home – join us in a shady spot in the garden to hang out with our friends,play with the dog, cats and children and immerse yourself in SA home life.
Book an Experience
Join our Facebook page to see advertised seasonal experiences as we plan them! We often host events for large groups – Contact us to plan your next team building experiences, fun with friends or a personal and private experience like:
- Forage for seafood – learn, prepare and feast
- Fish filleting workshop
- Learn to braai South African style
- Make your own bread and preserves
- Beach clean-up & braai with the locals
- Sand boarding from the sand dunes on the beach
- ‘Potjie-kos’ picnic at the river with swimming at the Palmiet river
- Guided fynbos hikes in the mountain
- Spend time with the penguins and learn all about them
- Wine, beer and ‘Witblitz’ adventure
- Fishing from a boat in the sea – and learn all about it (bait and equipment included)